Digital Performance Manager
We are looking for an experienced digital performance manager to join the Cybernews team. You will participate in and be a key element in leading global to success by initiating data-driven changes for shaping large scale exponentially growing projects with millions of users.
Do you love seeing your effort and hard work in helping businesses to achieve goals? If so – we want to meet you.
What You Will Do
- Analyze website working principles and share insights into relevant functions based on inventory data analysis
- Examine & evaluate Google Analytics data to identify the key performing landing pages
- Monitor the results of proposed changes & make suggestions for further adjustments
- Contribute to inventory (landing pages) performance evaluation process
- Collaborate with the Business Development team and contribute to improving landing page lineup performance
- Work on A/B tests for UI elements
- Contribute to ensuring an overall high inventory performance & growth by providing and implementing new ideas and solutions.
- Create compelling messages for different target demographics
What We Are Looking For
- Experience with data analysis tools (Google Analytics, Superset, SC, Ahrefs)
- Excellent data analysis & interpretation skills
- Ability to contribute in creating and tracking data models for product verticals or channels
- Good understanding of performance marketing metrics (ability to initiate A/B or time frame tests, as well as changes based on correct metrics evaluation)
- Ability to identify and understand the goals and the impact of changes in content inventory material (banners, sidebars etc.)
- Inventory (landing pages) planning & optimization experience
2300 - 3200 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competences