We have an international team of journalists, staff writers, PR specialists, developers, marketing specialists, and other bright, young, and open-minded people. We’re currently expanding our Editorial team and look for a Cybersecurity Writer to join our forces.
If you are an experienced technical writer with plenty of curiosity and passion for cybersecurity and privacy-related news, technically savvy and able to capture reader’s interest – you will fit right in.
What You Will Do
- Research, investigate and create engaging cybersecurity and privacy-related articles for the website
- Create and monitor your network of sources for exclusive news and topic
- Translate highly technical research reports to beautiful English
- Attend and cover cybersecurity meetings, conferences, and industry events
- Follow and analyse website data for content directions and improvement
- Collaborate with other teams – Investigation, YouTube, Communications
What We Are Looking For
- 3+ years of experience in tech writing/researching
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading in English
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment together with a team
- Excellent time-management and organisational skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Passion to cybersecurity and deep knowledge of technology
- A goal-oriented mindset, can-do attitude, and of course, brilliant sense of humour
1573 - 3000 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competences.